facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Someone please,
I'm so tired..
Halorha :D Yesterday school per normal then we had 2.4 run D: Fail by 15 seconds,pathetic D: Was running extremly hard at the last lap but still fail D: At night went to the "night market" at bedok res with Joreen,Ting,Jane and Weekian :D Went up to Ruilin's house to pass him the neoprints,was like so many till don't know how to choose,HAHAS xD Slacked then went home at around 11plus,tired D: Today school per normal also,very boring lor,my art is like still the same D: After school got speech day rehearsal lucky only 1 round but after that got training then my leg was like damn pain lor,before the 2.4 run already pain don't know why will like that sei,hope it's just muscle pain then nothing will happen,quite worry about it D: I was like extremly lethargic,is like this few weeks I didn't have enough sleep due to going out late in the evening then late go home also D: I didn't have time for my homeworks and rest then my leg was like painful too D: && Mid year is coming,don't know how,my art comfirm fail,teacher told me then the other subjects,I know myself very well I just can't pass D: Sometimes I really feel like giving up,sec 5 path, is like damn stress then haiyo don't know how to say,bye bye..
Someone let me rely on,I'm really very tired..

Posted on — Thursday, April 16, 2009 at 7:43 PM