facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

My sixth sense;
Finally,

Went school as per normal,dont know why not that tired when today end so late hahas :D Didn't went for math remindal as I'm going hospital but my dad went before me so didn't go lor. He going to recover soon,hope so :D On my way home saw Jiasheng,Yongsheng & Lichong x.x Then,go home got prepared jiu went Js's house as he need help in editing picture :D After that Shiting came then slack a while jiu went tampines to wash picture then slack at the new shopping centre a while :D Went home after that as I promise to reach home early :D I felt that this few years I'm not really very good toward my parent until one of them fall ill or got injure then start to care about them D: I'm sure everything will be alright :D && I want say something about the school! I really hate the school,stay one second over there I will felt disgusting,like breathing pollution air like that! I can't stand the teachers over there leh,next time will elaborate more on it :D Nothing much lor,bye bye :3
Are you still thinking about her? D:

Posted on — Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 11:14 PM