LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Kohn tehs kuhjhuh ruh ruhvwah..

& i ..
Friday meet up with Jiasheng they all then ton at night with ting at the lan shop ;D Played maple,audition and tried l4d,that fun but play a while,spend most of time mapling,normally is audition hor? hahas! Went home at around 10am in the morning on sat,actually got amk remindal lesson but we kinda miss it again as I over slept D: The alarm didn't ring,I miss my phone D: Its the one who wake me up,took photos with then listen to song using that phone,ARGH! Yet the stupid monkey Mr Ho confiscated it,don't undertsand why she is like that D: Faster one month later! Sunday,try our luck went to see if there is any free ride at FERRIS WHEEL but ended up,no more slots D: I guess FERRIS WHEEL and me don't have the fate ba? D: Nevermind tomorrow going to side for the student price,hahas,hope this time round can make it D: Headed down to bugis & brought a dress,hahas,finally got that piece,been finding for quite sometimes but no avild but now got le so ok luh ;D Home sweet home at 10 ;D bye bye =3
Had oral on friday,the conversation was Are you happy? I cried out,was kinda shock by my action,didn't expect to come out this kind of question I bet I going to fail,is like teacher talk more than me as you see,you were crying then teacher was there trying to calm you down,what you expect the cher to give a good grade? D: Indeed I asked myself,am I happy? She told me some of the things that make me think a lot,next post will write about what I had been thinking the pass few days ;D
Posted on — Sunday, April 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM