LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I won't make myself to have any hope,
Yesterday,went CCA after school,damn tired can,the sun was like damn hot ! D: I wasn't feeling alright at that moment but I just tolerate D: Stap can do it,so am I,some more her position was like more important lor,she also bo give up ;D After that, went grandlink with Joreen,play audition a while,LOLS,was like so bo liao,regret going there,Joreen you own me ah ;D Actually going to accompany Joreen to see doctor but never due to something happen to her, so slack around at bedok res ;D Penghong,Junjie,Dingliang and Weifa with us too,they really love their bike so much,HAHAS! I saw Jane Dasao, Weekian and Zhenda ;D HAHAS ;D I really miss the past at that moment ;D Even though got some unhappiness but still happy overall :D After that took photo,next time need to drag Joreen in to take with us,thanks for accompany to wait for bus ;D Today went school,a lot of teachers next come,good lor,hope tomorrow also same :D Bye bye :3
the dont know which post,ting,i didnt mean it..my fault.
I found out that friendship was hard to maintain,is like it took years to build up but one second to destroy it,making me to realise/forced to accept the fact that friendship are fragile. In one friendship,there shouldn't be only one party that are giving in,sometime the one that is not giving in should do their part too. Ya,maybe the giving party may not mind but this friendship can't last long. What happen if the giving party get tired and can't take it? The friendship destroy over one night,not worth if the friendship is long. Sometimes,bigger group are not good,those popular party intend to forget one existence,then they don't intend to give in too,sometimes. Smaller group are better but still there will be some problem exist. I don't understand and very long never feel the meaning of friendship already..
Happiness,
I really despo for that D:
I don't like the feeling you treat me and the way you talk to me,
but I bet you don't even fucking care!
Now,I don't wanna put hope in anything.
Just let nature take it course.
& realise that I'm easily forgotten by people.
Posted on — Tuesday, April 7, 2009 at 7:05 PM