facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Give me some peaceful sleep,
I'm tired..

Today school per normal but I was so tired can! Yesterday was chatting with amy till 2pm as she is not happy D: So many people was not happy yesterday & they told me their problem,gald to know that at least I'm useful in the sense that when they're sad they choose to talk to me ;D Well,maybe they tell others too but they still tell me that good? :D Right after school went yishun with ting to collect the ring from the blogshop and the ring size was so big that it can't fit into my finger D: Even though it can be adjust but still not right,felt regret then only ting happy lor,it fit her and it is her "wedding ring" LOLS. Went to her house area to find amy then go play lan a while jiu went home,sian diao lor! Amy don't think so much! && Tomorrow got math common test luh then social studies test too D: Comfirm can't pass de lo,sec 5 life was stress and I'm dread to go to school tomorrow! D: Nothing much happen HAHAS bye bye :3 The time past so slow,I thought it had past so long but ended up only a few days..
Today I cried D: Not because of Ms soh's joke D:
If you guys know me well,jokes I comfirm is can take it de,I won't wei le joke then cry.
I was like don't know why suddenly run to the toilet & cry one whole period,is like damn silly as I don't cry in school. Ms soh of cause is angry then still threaten me,then she told me lots of things then ask me stop being so emo,I was like,did I? Zzz I cry till my whole face swellen but when I come out,I still laugh and smile then say nothing is happening to me,then say I cry because of Ms soh's jokes and everyone jolly well believe.
Is like FCUK! Why must I laugh and pretend to be ok after crying and no one ask about me.
Then, I realise that no one will be there for me when I'm not happy,seriously.
I keep endure the pain and saddness till when I'm on my way home alone in the bus. That pretty good ;D But I guess even if I cry no one will care too.
I'm human,not superwoman. I everytime laugh doesn't mean I'm really happy.
Those who don't cry actually are those who is really very sad & hope someone will care for them. Now,I never put hope on anybody.
Ting was like going to ite , classmate and teachers dont like me. I'm alone D:
Family,can't talk to them because they have their own problem.
Friends,I might as well say I don't have any who is really care about me. I felt that they just care for the sake of caring.
Prince Charming? I don't have any too.
I really not happy but I can't stop pretending but who cares? D:

Posted on — Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 10:45 PM