LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
FCUK
FISH!My phone was being confiscated by MR DAVID HO! Last time he make me fail my oral I also bo care now he confiscate my phone,fish him! Because anxious I actually cried,first time phone being confiscated leh! As in got kana 2 times but within 1 day,they return me then HE leh! WTF! Sorry guys,don't contact me will update you all with a new number till I get back my phone! D: One day no phone like can die liao,now 1 whole month without phone,somemore is not my phone! Then my phone not with me like not used to it lor D: Nothing much happen,stay at home the whole day,good leh :3 Haiyo need to do my art liao,bye bye D:
I want to see you..
Posted on — Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 7:34 PM