LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Do you know IMY ?

:D
Yesterday school per normal very sleepy then my art can't finish,comfirm fail D: Didn't went for the speech day reharsal,I didn't bring my uniform then didn't go lor,next session I comfirm will go de. I promise,Jerolyn they all sorry ah D: Went home after remindal then sleep a while,plan to go Ferris Wheel because $10,hope is real,but due to some reason didn't go so change to watch movie,but the didn't manage to buy dao the time slot that we want D: So,we just slack around then go arcade play,hahas :D We took a lot of neo print,like addicted to it,HAHAS! Then,some of the neo print funny sio,still got mask all those,hehe :D && they knew I love Ferris Wheel a lot,then didn't have the chance to take Ferris Wheel,Ruilin brought a Ferris Wheel thingy for me,love it man! HAHAS THANK SO MUCH :D Then,that time Ruixuan buy for me a carousal too,HAHAS :D THANK YOU :D Got double happiness leh,as in when sad look at it,then will be ok,hahas :D So sweet of them luh dey,HAHAS :D Today,keep playing have a lot of fun luh :D Faster go plan another outing luh :D Lastly, Ting and Rx look like couple luh,HAHAS :D My leg like pain sio,don't know what happen D: Scare need to cut off or what lor,like pain quite long liao? D: Hope is I think too much! D: Nothing much happen too, bye bye :3
Tml dad need to go hospital for the checking D:
Hope everything will be ok D: I scare cry again sia! D: Really hope it will recover soon! D:
I was like super scare lor,I now already feel like crying D:
I pray,everyone help me pray too,thanks you! D:
Next few day is his birthday,hope he can stay healthy D: Only know very scare now D:
Posted on — Tuesday, April 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM