facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I wonder if anyone care,
I really need some peaceful sleep..

Halorha :D today school per normal also,I'm damn tired seriously not busy study but playing D: I think I really wasted a lot of time on those meaningless things D: Lucky today end lesson at 12.55 but after that I got chinese remindal,I was so tired that I actually fall asleep without me knowing very clearly x.x Weird thing is that Ms Heng didn't wake me up and yeok hoon shift her place without me knowing hahas :D Yesterday after I'm done with my math test I fall asleep till the next lesson,which is english,I slept till almost half period without my knowing too. Lucky Ms Lee didnt came and the whole class was silent reading,no wonder I can sleep so soundly,which wasn't expected that the class was so guai,hahas :D See,now know how tired I'm? All this due to not enough sleep,it had been so long that I have my more than 14hours of sleeping or maybe more?D: I can de,please give or let me :D Sometimes I can sleep more than 10hours de but due to some of the things,long story :D Haiyo,conclusion is that,people please ask me out in the afternoon because I really need my rest if not I will faint D: Ok,end of that,I bet no one want to hear my nagging hahas :D After chinese remindal,I went for my CCA,tired!!! D: I march half way jiu requested to stop as I really buay tahan,I'm feeling giddy and tired D: Finally my CCA ended,thought of going to rest but I need to go hospital,I was like,damn tired but I still drag my feet to the hospital because I very long never visit liao,feeling guilty D: Recover soon please! D: When I was on my way home,I was not feeling very well D: Thanks jian ping and wei jie keep smsing with me even though you all very tired,I reach home safely :D So nice of them luh,hahas :D Tomorrow still got math tuition at amk luh,2pm need to reach then I meeting ting 1pm,then need to leave house so early again D: Even now go sleep also not enough sleep de D: Haiyo,whatever! No one cares too,why bother to write? HAHAS! Today this post like so messy and random sei D: BYE BYE :3
Amy & Ting` Sorry ah didnt make it for the outing today because I was in the hospital till quite late hope you both can understand :D STAY HAPPY LUH! :D

Sometime I didn't show it,
doesn't mean I mean it D:

Posted on — Friday, April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM