LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
9aprilWent to meet Jiasheng & Lichong with ting in the evening. Nothing much happen luh, after they had their dinner and brought what they need we went to the windy block there to slack and chat lor :D After that Ting and Lichong jiu went off don't know what what time,hahas ;D Eh,both of you don't smoke so much,even though both of you won't be reading my blog but still want to say this luh because really bad for health. If really can't control,try to cut down by not smoking that much :D
10aprilMeet up with some friends at amk with ting then saw rx they all, then.. Ok,went down to cineleisure to find Ruilin and Xianyang,Chong came down to look for us ;D Long time didn't saw all of them already hahas (: & what cineleisure got a lot of shuai ge,can go there see see luh :D Then, catch handsome suit, at first I thought I will regret watching that movie as I want to watch confession of a shoppaholic that much but the handsome suit turn out to be quite nice :D Should watch it ya,talk about happiness too :D & thanks for the treat,so nice of them. This few days broke sei D: && ting found a job, why everytime people only want to hire her sei D: I also want luh D: After that jiu went off lor, HAHAS nothing much liao, bye bye :3
Why people want to mia ? I really don't like lor is like one person mia, it creates chaos D: About xiaobai mia,the person that mia should be me lor, I was like the main reason that cause you to went mia, then now everyone not happy. Ting ask me go away blah blah blah. I don't know how to maintain the friendship in bedok is like, everyone keep mia.. Before you all went mia, did you all think about the consequence or not? Last time we were so good, like one family,I never treat you all as my friends,is like we're one family already,everyone had fun together then now ? Everyone go seperate way, then the reason why you all because is I caused it lor, if I didn't went into this group, only ting went in,nothing will fking happen. Why want to because of relationship all friendship become like that? If I didnt went in, you all won't wei le me then quarrel is like aiya I don't know how to say. Everything just my fault. Very angry with myself, I really don't like myself very much, seriously.. Then ting put a lot of feeling inside then now things become this way,she was not feeling good. I'm her friend and I'm the one who make this friendship become this way, I bet she won't like me anymore.. Please just went back to normal, I don't mind you all never contact me, but please contact ting , everyone please don't went mia, please..
I also put a lot of feeling inside the friendship but don't care about me.
Not happy ? I already used to it.
So, don't think about me :D
I'm alright..



Posted on — Saturday, April 11, 2009 at 10:29 AM