facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Why I'm always treated differently D:
I don't know why..

Yesterday went home right after school,after my homework,go take a nap :D Seriously,I'm tired,I have been sleeping so late this few days,don't know why can't sleep D: Woke up at around 6,prepare and went parkway to meet ting,ruixuan and justin :D Nothing much to talk and I pamper myself by buying chocolate xD Chocolates can make us feel happy,not totally but at least got some effect on me :D After that went ecp a while and went home after that :D Everyday,went school study after that jiu go slack if not jiu go home sleep or online,one word BORING! Life is getting boring each day and nothing seem to be ok D: Everyone that I know,leave me in the end D: I'm feeling giddy now,I shall stop here & go update my private blog D: byebye :D :D :D I'M ALWAYS HAPPY,LALALA~
I just can't blend in well in every group D:
Whenever there is something happen,I'm always the last one to know D:
I left quite left out and unwanted D:
I'm just a clown,after they finish laughing,there is no need for them to remember me..

Posted on — Friday, March 27, 2009 at 12:49 AM