LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Take me on a ride,

Take me somewhere new,
14marchWent Jerolyn's house to celebrate her birthday again :D hahas! I was the first to reach then super ps,hahas! Thanks for the lunch ah! Actually suppose to go during dinner time but at night need to go out ma D: Sorry ah! After that went to meet Jiasheng,headed to bedok to meet up with lichong & danny,chester was there too :D Danny eat damn slow lor,hahas! After danny eat finish jiu go mac for dinner with the rest :D Got two girls like sort of keep following us lor,like funny,so I get the number from them xD Give danny those number then chester "interested" in one of them,HAHAS! After that slack at void deck then talk talk lor,hahas. Nothing much happen actually xD
15marchDidnt went out in the end,stay at home rotting D:
16marchWent bugis at night to meet up with ting :D Suppose to find job but don't have D: I'm rotting & I'm running out of cash to spend too D: Ting's mum and sister came then shop around lor,after they off they went,ting & me go shop around again as wed need to watch movie ma maybe buying clothes ? D: running out of cash! I still thinking what to wear during wed lor,later anyhow wear kana "say" by other,HAHAS! nothing happen lor,ting rest well ah! :D
The past few days I kept dreaming about something that is kinda linked lor :D Inside the dream,I was full of happiness,really,very happy,got my family inside then those love one :D Then some of the scenario seem to be so real and some are repeated,as in I last time dream before then repeat again :D Those dream was all the same,as in the scenario,happy ending :D just that the Mr right are actor,egs da dong,danson LOLS! But the main point was that in those dreams I was really,very very very happy and lots of happiness,happy till too over and near to reality but but ,dream are often the opps in reality D: Maybe in the future,my family gonna leave me and I won't be able to find Mr right D: Those love one like friends gonna leave me D: Dreams are meant for sleeping D: I really don't want & nowadays my sixth sense getting better D: & those dreams trying to tell me what? D:
Posted on — Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM