facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Sorry,just put the blame on me.
Why I only irks people? D:

Today never go rx's house or js' house. Stay at home,actually doing art but ended up watching cd D: How sia? I need 25 pictures done by monday and now I only have 5 or 4 drawn D: I really need to speed up and get my art done on time if not I will drop it at Os D: I really need to pass my art in order to pass my Os level as is a must to pass 5 subjects D: I only had 6 sujects and I totally have no faith and confident in my combine hum D: Jia you ba! :D At night,went to look for my mummy and went to the hospital again. Those needles,I hope nothing will happen & please recover soon! I know can't control but please rest well! D: & I think I made ting angry again D: Should went to rx's house ma,hais D: Aiya I only irrated those people around me :D Don't bother about me :D hahas,bye bye ~

I realised that actually I let my feeling flow out easily,this shouldn't happen,suyi! Ok,I really won't again :D Next time,really,I will keep things to myself,I won't complain or say anything again until I really can't take it.
Slowly.
I can't see the real me..

Posted on — Sunday, March 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM