facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Make me laugh,
Tell me jokes,play with me..

23march
Actually going down to clementi for interview but no time,wasted our time and we even skip the english remindal D: Ms liu called my mummy,and she scolded me of cause D: I got the urge to complain about them D: They are making my life so hard to carry on,especially Ms Liu (form cher). Omg! Those who are being taught by her should know her character,over-reacted,anxious & die die also must follow law/rule! She was like keep using the "contract" to sort of threaten us,what kind of teacher is this? Mouth say want give chance in the end? All craps and nonsense! Sometimes,when you are good then you really very good but when you are over-reacted,seriously NOT good at all! Make me feel like slapping you sei,and everytime only catch our hair,wth! Mine already consider short liao,you still want what? Don't have any fringe meh,you also got! Still got other people hair same as me somemore worst than me why don't want catch them? I know I went up sec 5 you not happy as I everytime didn't go school during sec4 but but everyone own 2nd chance right? Skip school doesn't mean naughty,doesn't mean never study,doesn't mean rotten apple! I got study you also don't know right! Keep saying I can promote is lucky,ya but no matter what also must be got study then can at least lucky pass ma,you think if you very lucky but bo study dao anything also can pass meh? Mai craps and give those nonsense luh! I just want to say,you SUX to the core :D Another one,Ms lee,she is good,true :D However,she also make me feel like complaining about her! Say what know we sec5,mature liao,won't say so much,whatever thing will close one eyes,won't go complain about us,in the end leh? Skip one of your english remindal,that it! Complain somemore,bad mouth people somemore,tell you what,next time when you grow old you won't live so well but touchwood* luh! Haiyo,no matter how much I don't like you also cannot like that say,I just say for fun because not happy ma,don't mind the post :D They are making me so stress D: Ms Liu seem to be trying to make me kana kick of school! What kind of teacher are you luh! Don't want care so much already D: The rest can't rmb :D

24march
Went school per normal,end school jiu went home as ting don't want me D: Nevermind,I can understand de :D

25march
Again school per normal,school end early liao but nothing to do suddenly lc ask us want go grandlink so went to meet with lichong,jiasheng & jiasheng's friends :D They played pool,how come they suddenly will play pool de,weird :D Then lichong wanna play audition so we go play tgt as ting and me didnt play pool too xD Long time didnt touch audition liao and I keep kana thrash by them,they bully only! D: The way they play dead for life (?) was cute indeed,HAHAS! After that went aljunied for dinner and ting went off,stay for a while for jokes and we went home too because there is school the next day D: The next holiday still need to wait till june,LONG! D:
Tell me more jokes,
play with me,
so I can stay happy D:
But I still think it don't work quite well for me D:

Posted on — Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 11:43 PM