facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Just treat it as my fault,
It doesn't matter if I'm there anymore..



Halorha xD long time never update liao,hahas! Today last week of ibmc in school,good sia,don't need waste time but kinda sad because end of ibmc week means we are going to have our exam and lesson resume D: having rock climbing today,very fun but scary because of the height hahas :D but nevermind,next time try again lor,like not enough time sia,dont know why pass so fast D: nvm,went home after that and I was late again,sorry D: went parkway with ting,ruixuan & justin to cycle,well,lucky it didnt rain and I "ate" 18 aeroplanes already xD There really got a lot,hahas :D hope fast fast reach 100 :D after that meetup with the rest of ruixuan's friends and went kallang for steamboat,ting went home,sorry D: after a while,ruixuan & me went headed home too while me went ecp to meet up with jiasheng,danny and lichong :D nothing much happen & thanks rui xuan for acc me to wait for the bus & I will listen to you next time luh :D ting,cheer up too! :D nothing can't be solve yea! sorry about just now too D: hais.. nothing much liao,hahas,bye bye ~
I can't believe
your words D:








Posted on — Friday, March 6, 2009 at 11:50 PM