LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I'm sad over result D:
10marchI think is this day went to watch let the right one in with ting,ruixuan,justin,kenghwee and mingchuan. Long time never watch movie liao lor,hahas :D Some part quite gross then still got some part very sad luh but overall the movie still consider nice luh xD Vampire fall in love with human,12 years old only lor,brave :D I know this kind of love wont exsit :D hahas after that went to have our dinner at kfc,not much food left lor and we all anyhow eat,regret D: then justin look ill,rest well ah :D thanks rx for the treat too,own you one time hor :D lastly,hope to go out with kw and mc again :D 12marchWent to watch coming soon with rx's friends :D Sorry ah,reached there quite late de D: The movie,damn scary,the face of the ghost,omg!cannot make it,damn scary D: Name a horror movie that you think that it is scary,then compare ok? I think those who are timid or scare of horror movie better don't go watch :D It's scary :D Rx's friend keep bully me lor,keep scaring me,he stupid x.x joking de! hahas! Played pool but only those guys play while sandi keep chatting with me,so sweet of her (: Nice to know them luh,meet up soon ok? :D Thanks rx for the treat again,own you 2 times liao and justin's popcorn,next time treat you back luh :D 13marchHAPPY BIRTHDAY JEROLYN x3 stay happy and pass well for your Os :DLast day of school :D happy lor! but get back my result,dont feel like saying,don't care liao! :D 笑一笑,没什么事情过不了。Went for my cca,Ms tay didnt come :D Lucky today don't have any training instead we went to the old folk home :D Sad to see those old people over there,heard that they get hungry easily and don't have enough food D: Must take care & rest well ! Yeok hoon's tears made me feel like crying too but I control :D Normally,I will cry when I went to old folk luh but this time never,the tears didnt came out,good :D Ms swee don't get so stress about teaching luh :D After that,went to have pasta mania at sp to celebrate with jerolyn :D hahas! Lucky still got student price and we ordered what lindsey order last time,it turn out to be quite different! Regret lor,after I ate that stomach ache leh D: Then,went daiso because they want to buy things from there & I brought what Shin Chan like to eat,the chocolate snack :D It tasted like honey star just that it's chocolate flavour,hahas!Should had brought the stone chocolate,hahas!Ting never meet us as she fall sick,rest well yea! :D Actually want to rebond but ended up never rebond as I felt that not really suit me luh hahas I need a messy hair! xD nothing much happen lor,bye bye ~Don't judge me when you don't even know me, I still can be mature when it get to serious matter :D So,please,dont judge me when you don't know me,thanks :D But too me, you're fine,serious (:
SY!
TRY HARDER!
Posted on — Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 12:38 AM