facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I pray..
I'm so worry about so many things..

Halorha! Long time never update liao,hahas! Holiday going to end soon and I can't believe that I waste my one whole week of holiday rotting at home D: I never even touch dao my homework and art D: I don't want school to reopen so soon D: I feel like staying at home rotting away alone.. Whatever it is, let talk about happy things :D Yesterday went out with those girls :D Long time since we had a outing together,more please ~ hahas! Early in the morning went to museum with the class,kinda of boring because I don't really understand those things and I just acc ting to go :D After that went to eat sakae with shuhui,stap,xuiqi,jerolyn,huiqi and me :D Yeokhoon and ting went off D: Next time must ah! Having lots of fun and was laughing away so happy,good lor :D After that took bus home and I went to look for mum to go hospital,hope everything will be ok please,I pray D: Nothing much happen lor,if I got time I will update about today event xD bye bye ~

My dream,still the same D: Still full of happiness but in reality is totally different D: I really don't know what the dream trying to tell me D: I hope I understand D: I don't want this things to happen! Happy in dream and in the reality is totally different D: I really hope everything will be ok..
If I'm granted with a wish,
I hope everyone is happy and stay healthy.
I just want a simple life,
can i be selfish and made this wish? D:

Posted on — Saturday, March 21, 2009 at 1:48 PM