LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I don't know..

笑一笑,没什么事情过不了。
30marchWent mount faber (?) with ting,jiasheng,danny & lc :D The route to the top was pretty long,I "climb" till feel like dying as we keep going up,up and up! x.x After we reach,quite worth it because the scenery was like damn nice :D Anyhow slack then chat but then got so many ants luh! We are surrounded by red,black & white ants can! Lastly,toilet inside the Jewel Box was like super high class,look like living room still got sofa somemore! :D I want cable car too,I want those place that can bring me up to a high high place! Example are
FERRIS WHEEL! :D Suyi trying to hint hint liao,bring her go luh xD Then,we ended the trip by walking through a forest,I didn't knew it till half way,was like super dark and we passed by one "house" D: Thanks lc and danny,danny keep shinning light on the road as I can't see clearly :D I was like so scare till I cry because I heard wrongly about what lc said,time to dig my ear liao luh! Even though scary,as in when we going home that part;other was fine,but if got the chance to go again,I don't really mind luh because ting want to go there again ma :D Ting,see hor,I damn good ok,heh! xDDD
31marchHappy Birthday Wei Leong :D ( If I'm not wrong (: )
Didn't went school was kinda sick? :D Afternoon,went polyclinic with ting to get our mc,I SUPER REGRET! D: I shouldn't went there,my bill was thrice as much as ting can,just because I'm PR not a singaporean! Ridiculous man! I didn't knew it lor,if it is like that,I already went to private clinic lor,my mummy said I can choose to go either one but I wei le ting ( I good hor ) I went to polyclinic leh D: Yet,the result was like that,at that point of time,I was quite angry luh but nothing happen later on then I was thinking why need to angry over that kind of thingy? :D Went to js's house to pass him the cd and slacked over there,Lc was there too,hahas :D Their eyes like glued to the computer and didn't entertain us,so ting and me self-entertain,it turn out to be quite funny :D After that,they finally set their eyes off the computer and we was like talk lor,they like to play each other's head sei,FUNNY can xD Lc jiu went home for dinner then we continue our show,last ep ma,no choice hahas :D Ting play audition then I help Js to read the quote on ting's phone,then she say I betray her D: She even go tell Lc sei,baddie baddie hor! I next time ask bangala go gang bang her,WAHAHAHAS! Scare me liao hor,say sorry to me,I also won't forgive you,HAHAS,joking xD ( write till like so childish sei ) Went home after that :D
Guys are liar..
Posted on — Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 10:53 PM