LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
Happiness? What that?

I just want a simple and peaceful life,
Yesterday ton at changi with ting,jiasheng,lichong,danny and chester :D Was kinda boring as js was sick so all of us was struck in one place to let him rest hahas :D Overall still ok luh,still fun at times hahas,saw so many "girls" over there,HAHAS! Went off early,very early,hahas :D Nevermind luh,next time lor :D Sorry justin didnt make it for the outing again,sorry! Next time I promise I will go ok ? Now,still deciding want to go which library,my art! D: Feel like giving up lor D: Got so many,like cannot finish forever,ARGH! Now the problem is if I really drop art,I only left with 5 subjects but I don't have the confident of passing all that why! D: I felt so regret of coming up to sec 5 was like so stress D: Sian! Should I went for the april intake? But I don't have the confident as they said they mostly only want those Os level de. Haiyo,don't know luh somemore my parent also won't allow de lor D: How sia! STRESS! I really hate art D: Then then today last day of holiday D: I don't want! I haven enjoy my holiday D: I wish another holiday faster come! Nothing much luh,bye bye ! :D
Cheer up danny!Sorry about ytd thingy too D: Lies,
Posted on — Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 4:28 PM