LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
我安慰不了我自己

I pray that you recover soon..
Went hospital and I felt that life was so weak that human can't do anything to slove it. Those needle,medicine and those pain,I know human don't want it but this is life,we can't control it. Some maybe fighting to survive,some seem to stop trying to fight for their life. I look at myself, I consider myself lucky,to be so healthy as in at least I'm not cripple or what,just get giddy easily but that doesn't effect me much at least not as much as those who are in the hospital. Everytime I think of doctor,I will feel scare,I scared that I might suffer from anything. As long as you don't
smoke or
drink,nothing will happen to you? Last time I used to think that dying will be better but now,look at the people around you when you feel like dying. You may think that your situation was worst but others was much worse than us just that we don't intend to look around. Nothing can't be solve,just that we don't intend to think when a problem occur. We keep on got a mindset that this can't be solve,we are dead and the first thing that came cross our mind was die and it will solve everything. But actually this would not solve,in fact it make things worst! Don't stress so much,just solve everything step by step,it might work! Stay positive and smile,nothing can't be solve just that we need time. Don't everytime think that die is the best way. C'mon,the world going to end and we are going to die on 2012,just look at the world now,it may happen and is high percentage that the world going to end soon,why not we just live well now,when the world end come,you want die,no one will stop you :D So,treasure your life,some of them want to live also can't why not just live your life with colours and don't regret? :D
Say is easy,
but when come to do is different thing.
Posted on — Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM