facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I know we are next to never,
I dont want..

18feb
can't remember what happen,only can remember that after gg,the whole people from gg celebrated staphanie belated birthday :D hope you can pass well for your O's & stay happy! :D


19feb
went bugis with ting,ys,lc after they ended their lesson :D suppose to buy js's present but the new stocks had not arrived,in the end never buy anything lor D: nevermind next time lor xD

20feb
got gg's thinking day,sorry that I was feeling giddy D: hope speech day nothing will happen :D after school went to meet lc,danny & ting after lc made finish his things xD went queenway 1st since lc wanted to buy a pair of shoes & we randomly brought one present for js xD dont want tell you all 1st :D after that though of buying clothes to pamper myself so went to the bugis,but i didnt get anything as I can't spot anything that I like D: bugis was like having sales lor! sooooo damn cheap their clothes :D oh ya I forgot to mention that I brought one hoodie from bugis xD their shop super nice lor,all from blogshop things de sei :d but quite expensive luh D: nevermind! When I became rich I will spend all the money on my clothes :D haiyo i wanna turn in liao,super tired D: bye bye (:
Keep a distance from me,
I'm so scare that I will develop
feeling for you,
which I don't want this to happen.























Posted on — Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 12:19 AM