LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
I hope everyone will be ok..

Slowly..
halorha :D cant rmb what happen the past few days wor x.x i only can rmb yesterday (17feb) x.x went out after school with ting & zd :D sorry i was so late yet I didnt know. went to play pool & ate dinner over there,nothing happen much lor :D nowadays acc ting till night time,sorry ah,cant acc you till last bus because I can't D: but weekend can le lar :D i was so tired & whenever I reach school,i feel like sleeping & hope friday come faster,hahas! I'm so busy over cca & studies D: & sat they said going ferris wheel but so many people D:
should I go alone? Lastly,congrats amy :D should knew what I meant :D
Ace: Jia you ! I know you can do it,just make yourself busy & stop thinking about that guy! :D still got friends & me ma xD
Ting: You too! I know hard but try your best luh :D & tell me how to cheer you up or how to make you whenever you are quiet because I really don't know,I felt that I'm just a failure..
Danny: You also luh! Don't pretend so much hor ! Can see de luh,so don't need pretend :DJust jia you luh,everyone :D I don't understand why there is love this things. It is making everyone feeling sad & down. Yet,I can't do a single thing to make them happy D: Suyi,where is your clown/jester character?! Jia you too ah! :D No feeling..
Posted on — Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM