facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

I cried :'D
FUCK
I hate myself.
1) She can't do anything when her friends are sad .
2) She can't control her temper .
3) She throw temper at others .
4) She is irritating .
5) She do things at the wrong timing .
6) She never put herself in other shoes .
7) She always did things that others don't like .
8) She is so stupid that she don't know how to cheer someone up when that person is feeling low .
9) She screw things up .
10) She show attitude to others .
I simply just hate myself (: I screw myself up..Just ingore me,thanks :'D


Went bugis with ting,rl & zd :D Had lunch at kfc & we went shopping :D I was like shopping myself :'D No one gave comment about what I wanted to buy & I was like walking alone :'D & I throw temper all I want :'D 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS' :'D The End, bye bye x'D


全世界都停了电 全世界都封了街
我所有窗子外面 被贴上黑夜
我呐喊思念 却没人听见
绝望到极点剩的是疲倦
我卷着身体缩成一个圈 像一个句点

I want a boy,
Who I can run to him with my tears
& the 1st thing he said will be
"whoose ass am I kicking today,ass?"

Posted on — Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 11:16 PM