facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

我慢慢地被人遗忘。
I'm trying to get use to it..
11feb
wa damn scary at night,i was trying out the contact lens,my eyes damn pain! I thought i going blind,damn scare than keep crying lor D: thanks jerolyn for the concern (: so sweet of her,hahas :D oh ya,haven say what happen on that day,meet up with rl & rx after math tuition,that cher craps de lor,was slacking till dinner time,off they went D: Ting & I went to meet with js,lc & ys :D nothing special too ? hahas conclusion,life is meaningless :D
12feb
halorha :D went airport with ting,js,ys,danny & lc :D as ting wanna buy twilight book hahas,i dont know she buying which book,hahas ! :D she happy liao lor (: eh was slacking around,taking picture and playing a fool,hahas!long time never saw danny liao? hahas :D thanks ys for the jacket :D let the picture do the talking ba? hahas ! :D






























I don't want D:



Posted on — Friday, February 13, 2009 at 12:48 AM