LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie
reply tags;
`miki } halorha oh ok wont liao lar because the staff there also never do anythingy to me le :D `amy } oh ok i will last my job till take pay that day dan we can go sit xD`danny } ;D nope,ohoh why that time sheng so moody wor?`ruilin } oh ok will drink more water & jia you de &&&THANKS FOR COMING TO MY WORKING PLACE hahas ;D `weifa } hahas.good lor ;D eh working ar standing part quite tried de D: dan i everytime work till over the time de sia D: but will try to get use to it de lar xD how life?`jinjin }xD oh ok thanks yea!`jerolyn } halorha! (:`joreen } ;D nope`ting } wa,come tag me ar?HAHAS!takecare too! ;Damy,happy liao ma?i reply tags liao ;DSometimes I don't explain doesn't mean I admit is because since there is no trust in the first place no matter how I explain you all also won't believe me.& I really treasure the friendship with you two really but..
Posted on — Friday, November 21, 2008 at 11:47 AM