LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

halorha peers,i know i have not been updating because i am just too lazy and my com this few days at there crazy so i never update.hahas!maybe some of them already forget me liao,hahas!nevermind (: & i got my hoodie jacket!I am soo happy can! & i order another hoodie from another blogshop,dunno when than can get it,hahas!i hope within 1 week i can get it (: but still not sure,the seller 1 week to 3 weeks ): sad lar,jia you ar!hahas.ok lar,nothing to update too~ this few days keep sms ing lor ~ hahas! too many liao lar~ hahas!NITE NITE (:
reply to tags:zuki`halorha!last time say primary school as me de ar?hahas! (:rl`oh ok,hahas,you tc of yourself too (:
jiayiaihi`halorha! you who worx? (:amy` oh ok,hahas!you too,ar (:pearlynn`halorha!yupps,you joreen de cousin?wu di de jie ar mei ar?hahas!tctc(:
Well,I get to know something today actually nothing,he will be back in a few days time && I get to know something that will come true one day,I can't deny anymore,no point bluffing myself trying to make myself happy.I know it is the time to let go,really,I tell myself I will really let go,trust me and I will be ok,REAL OK (: I will simply just love myself and those people around me.I will stop finding my true love because I know it very well fairytale don't happen on me.But I think I need sometime for my own?My horoscope says that my alone time is about to increase,I don't know?Maybe?The timing is just right,when I am totally going to let go than the horoscope say it is the time to be alone.Good,this show that I really need to be alone (: I am not sad ok?I am totally fine with it,hahas!I still can laugh out,from today onward you see me laughing like mad mean I am trying to fake (: so don't you dare to say out! I am really trying,so just let me be (: If you say out I don't know if I can continue to fake so don't if you don't want see me cry out in front of you,hahas! But last and not least,I will really let go,I swear,so believe me ok (: You know why,because I don't miss him as much as last time,I won't get to worry about him anymore.He already had a girlfriend,they will even marry,it is the facts,when they were together I still hold on but now I choose to let go.As long as he is happy I will really let go because I know he on longer lonely because he got a caring girlfriend,really.So!Don't ask me anything about this I will be real ok.I know,because I know myself well.Suyi,after four years,you are really very brave,don't care other people ok,now all you need to do is just let go I believe I can,so just see (: For this few days,try to pretend,for a few days only (: TRUST ME
Posted on — Sunday, September 21, 2008 at 10:36 PM