facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie



I used to believe in true love but I realised that I am totally wrong.
I don't know what happening.All I know is that I am sad.I don't know why I still feel lonely when I am with a group of people.I can't really find a real friend among all my friends and whenever I feel sad I don't know who to talk to,even though I can find ace but I really can't rely on people anymore.I need to be strong but how?I need that special someone to be with me when I am feeling down,protect me and support me all along.I don't want stay lonely because I am scare,I am scare of dark and alone all by myself.I don't want this to happen to me but I know this is impossible.Guys are all bastard,they are after those things and they just want to play with you.I used to believe in true love but they are not true.Fairytale are make up to bluff someone they don't really happen in reality.What wrong with me?Maybe I am wrong but all the guys prove me that,I really don't know.Where is my fairytale ending?

Posted on — Friday, September 12, 2008 at 4:42 PM