facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

如果很伤心要怎么办?
I am feeling so sad so suddenly.
Or should I say,I am always sad?
I am pretty good at lying,I can pretend and lie all I want.
I had everyone going (:
I am the type of girl that can be so hurt but yet still can look at you and smile,the type of girl who is willing to brighten up your day even if I can't brighten up my own.
I am not sad because of him because I had let go,just believe me.
Actually I am scare of the dark and alone but I am brave.
I dare to bath during midnight,whenever I do so,I will start to have some " creative" mind but no matter what I need to be brave and strong.
Even if I tell someone that I am sad,they won't do anything will they really care much?
Maybe they will just ask are you ok or what but they give me a feeling that they just ask it for the sake of asking.
Am I important to someone else?Maybe no ba because I am so irritating!

Posted on — Sunday, September 28, 2008 at 1:21 AM