facebooktwitter
LA FAMME;
Photobucket

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.

但我清楚很多事哭了也没用

My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie


To my friend: Early in the morning,quarrel with you again!After 4 years,i seriously think that we really not good friend.I seriously don't understandyou.I tried so many ways to save this friendship but nothing work.I really don't know what to do.Ok,everything my fault.I don't want say anything anymore.Just forget about it,since we going to leave secondary,I don't think we will be going to the same path?All the days we spend together all wasted.Unless you seriously go think about it,I really never buay song that you and bedok de people contact back,i know you wish this to happen very long,now all come true,you happy can liao lor.Today in sms,i using example,i want to tell you the problem lies with you,but you dont seem to understand what i am trying to say,than nvm lor.I also want contact them,so what for i suay song you and them cotact back?But i know i can never be back with you all again,because of someone.Actually got me in your life or not also doesnt matter.Since you with them,you more happy,than good lor.I will just simply fuck off from your life and wont bother you anymore.Rest assure.


Sorry friends,i know i have not been updating.Too many things happen in one go.I seriously can't take it anymore.I just need to find one place and to be alone.I don't know who to talk to.They have problem too,i can't be so selfish and bother them again.I am not in a good mood.I can't stay positive again.I may seem happy everyday,but who knows?Seriously,i am extra to everyone.I can't pretend anymore.I just want stay happy,is that so hard?But everything seem wrong.我想要到摩天轮的顶端。Actually 13 sep going to take Ferris Wheels,i don't think it will carry out?Because I quarrel with her,I don't think other people will be going too ba.I just not important to everyone.I think it is time to be really alone and don't bother anyone again.



Posted on — Friday, August 29, 2008 at 11:22 AM