LA FAMME;

♥ Gfs, FerrisWheel, Green, Be Happy.
但我清楚很多事哭了也没用
My friends are
Chermaine , Jerolyn , Joreen , Jazzlene , KengHwee ,
Lindsey , LiRong , PeiRong , RuiLin , RuiXuan , SiYan , Staphanie , YeokHoon , YiJie

Reply to my friend:
Oh ok.Since this is what you want too,we will just stick to it.I know what you mean,you only back with them,but no me still the same.But too me,it is not,with them you can be more happy.You happy than I happy lor,seriously.Ohya congrats you and him ok le,I know you wish for this day to come very long liao.Good luck for your exam too =D If can I also want be friend with you.Since you don't want I am ok with it.
Sorry again,I know i have not been updating.Now than i know that there is still people who care about me.I really feel glad,but why I still feel lonely?Maybe i think too much liao.Anyway,i still need to thanks those people who sms me.Beofre thank-ing them,today saw wei fa they all,hahas.quite fun lar,but something make me a bit emo,but nothing de,I AM ALRIGHT =D thanks you all <3
Ace:Love you loads lar =D You are the 1st person who sms me and cheer me up.We only know each other for a few weeks and you really treat me very good.Even thought you younger than me by 1 year old,but you really more mature than me.I really feel very happy to know you.Hahas.I will be happy de,just give me some time.You too,anything can find me =D Thanks <3
Amy:I know you had been worry about me,but i don't want disturb you.You got so many things to solve.I don't want to add more things to you.I know you must be angry with me now,because i hang up your phone and never reply to your sms,but i do this is because..hais.nevermind,just angry with me lar.So you can forget about me and move on.Don't block nic le lar,i know you don't want de.Sorry that now can't help you le,find ting ba.She will help you de.Stay happy ba.Love you loads <3
Jian Cheng:Hahas.You again.Asking me what happen,i don't want say because tell you before liao ma.Hahas.Haiyo,don't need worry about me lar,i will be ok de.Who ask you,i ask you if i kana bully what will you do,you say heck care.Very bad seh!!hahas!know you joking de lar.I won't sad de lar,because sms with you really make me feel happy.Hahas.Thanks loads.Love you too <3
Joreen and shu zheng:Thanks this few days,at least i am not that lonely.Hahas.Ohya,joreen say she want to acc me take FERRISWHEELS!I am so HAPPY!! =D Who want to go?Ting if you want go tell joreen lor =D Thanks you both.Love loads too <3
to other people like jerolyn,rui lin kor,danny and other who sms or tag,thanks for the concern.<3>or should i say continue to pretend?hahas.last and not least.
that guy:thanks for this few days,i know now end le,you wont feel sad.i know this day will come one day de.but nevermind.good luck for your next relationship.Jia You =D
Posted on — Monday, September 1, 2008 at 12:28 AM